Sunday, April 11, 2010

Host Family

I must start this post off by saying just how great the people at Vesalius College have been just in the 3 days I have been in contact with them! I have had a email conversation going on with one of the study abroad coordinators and it seems like I unofficially have a family that I am staying with. They live about 45 minutes away from the school, I'm scared about this, but I think it will be no problem because of all the great transportation systems in Europe. The family has two small children, I guess a great house and garden, and the best part, they speak French! The study abroad coordinator said they are a great family and treat their study abroad students really well! Its crazy how quickly some of the things are getting set up, its now just up to me to get everything situated for me to get there!

Tchao!

No comments:

Post a Comment