Saturday, April 10, 2010

Application

Hi!

So I finally after 2 months of waiting found out that I have a spot to study abroad this coming fall at Vesalous College in Brussels, Belgium. I am excited, scared, nervous, anxious, and overwhelmed all at once. I just began the process of getting the materials ready for getting a visa. I need a criminal background check, which requires fingerprint, fun stuff huh? It's all overwhelming but I know I will get it done. I am also working on getting my CV ready for applying to an internship, I really hope I am able to get one because it pretty much is my dream!

Well back to what I probably should be doing, getting research done/writing my research paper for Friday's conference.

Check out www.vesalius.edu to look at the college I will be attending while abroad.

Tchao! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment