Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Finally Have an Update!

Today has been a GREAT day! I finally was able to send in my visa application and I hope to get that back in a week or so. To make a great day even better I also sent in my internship applications for the semester in Belgium. I feel so relieved to have both of those things sent in and feel like it is finally real that I will be in Belgium in just under a month and a half.
Once I had sent both things in I was finally able to appreciate that it was July 1st. This means that I will be going to England in just 19 days for my research trip. I am anxious for this trip because once this happens that means that I will really be about to begin my upcoming travels. I have a lot of things to do in preparation for England, but I am excited for this trip. I think it is going to be very relaxed and really up to each person what we do while in each city. One thing that I could not be more excited about and that will at least take one day of my research out of the picture will be traveling around Oxford and seeing all the sites of where the Harry Potter movies have been filmed! I don't even care that I am going to be that tourist taking crazy pictures of everything from the films!

I cannot describe the relief I feel today, nothing that was sent in is complete for sure. I won't know about the internships until August and the visa has to be approved and then mailed back, but it's just FANTASTIC to be on schedule!

Tchao!

1 comment:

  1. Boo you get to England right after I get back to the States! Still, have loads of fun! Also if you get the chance, go to Edinburgh, Scotland. That's where JKR is from. I got Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire there. It was pretty neat. =D

    ReplyDelete